Hasura Backend Plus handles authentication and storage for Hasura.
Hasura Backend Plus runs in a separate Docker container along side Postgres and Hasura.
- Users and accounts are saved in the database.
- JWT tokens and refresh tokens are automatically generated and managed.
- Add custom user claims to the JWT token based on user data.
- Hasura roles managed.
- Two-factor authentication support.
- Third-party OAuth providers such as GitHub, Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Magic Link support.
- Built in transactional emails such as account acitvation and password reset.
- Rate limiting.
- Optional checking for Pwned Passwords.
- Backed by S3 (Minio).
- Rules engine for file access permissions.
- Out of the box image transformation.